Our promise to our customers is to provide professional, honest, and courteous
dog waste removal at the agreed upon price.
We provide a 1 time clean up service as well as regular maintenance plans.
Our listed prices are for 1 residential property/lot of 20,000 sq. ft or
Before we Arrive
You know your dog(s) better than anyone and you should determine if your
dog(s) are capable of being off leash while we work. If not, they need
to be placed inside or secured on leash prior to our arrival. Unsecured
aggressive dogs will result in a canceled appointment and cancellation
Friendly dogs are welcome to hang out in the yard while we work.
We need access to you yard, if you are not home the gate must be unlocked
or we need to make arrangements with a key.
Cash payments are accepted at the time of service.
Personal checks are accepted from established customers on weekly or monthly
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal
Automatic electronic payments will be charged on a monthly basis at the
beginning of the month.
Returned checks will be assessed a $25 fee
There are no contracts.
We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning service, without notice,
for any reason, unused portions of payments already accepted will be returned
within 30 days.
A cancellation fee of $15 will be assessed for:
1) Aggressive, unsecured dogs
2) No access to your yard
3) Request to cancel or rescheduled a cleaning within 24 hours of a scheduled
No fee for canceling or rescheduling a service when you contact us 24 hours
prior to your scheduled service.
- Friendly dogs can hang out in the yard while we work
- All waste is removed from your property, not placed in your trash can
- You don't need to be home, we will leave our card so you know we were there
- We offer one-time pet waste clean-up
- Add odor neutralizer service
- No contracts, cancel anytime